Dear Bliary,
Today I failed to follow the diet instruction I wrote myself. I broke a rule that explicitly said "No Chocolate". See, my friend gave me a pack of chocolate flavored Pocky and a bag of chocolate covered malt crunchies. There, my will faltered and gave in to the horrible temptation. Why do people have to make this desirable temptation stronger than a mere human's will?
OK, so maybe it's not a terrible mistake. I mean, who can resist Pocky anyway? So I checked the nutritional information found on the side of the carton. It turned out that Pocky only contained 210 calories out of 2000 calories of daily diet. And the delectable malt balls only had about 190 calories. Although I opted for a 1800 calories daily diet, it's not that big a problem. Right?
Well, there is a teeny tiny problem. It's the calories produced from fat. From what I've read, we ought to get our daily calories from 50% carbohydrate, 30% fat and 20% protein. Pocky gave out 14% calories from fat and the malt balls 11%. That's 25% in total. How am I going to curb the last 5% from my main course?
So it's official that today I totally blew my diet.
No comments:
Post a Comment