My eating habit does not contribute to good health. My daily menu usually consists of everything with high sugar content, high sodium content, high preservative content and so on. Even if I stick to my 1800 daily calories diet and eventually lose weight, I will not have perfect health. Maybe the allergy will pop up once in a while, hair will fall off, acne will spread like crazy. Conclusion is I will not be on top notch health.
So what's the secret of losing weight and staying healthy? Actually, a lot. One of those is barley. Yep, your old lovable grain, barley. Why barley? Simply put, Whole Grain. Based on the research stated in the Journal of Nutrition, all research participants who consume the fiber-filled wholesome goodness of whole grain barley will feel more satiated after eating a smaller portion of food, compared to those who don't. It will stay longer, too, so we won't get tempted to snack on anything.
Whole grain barley + nutritious fiber + no urge to snack = healthy weight loss. So, go grab your barley and munch at them. Bon Appétit......
No comments:
Post a Comment